Wednesday 27 March 2013

John Lynn is fundraising for Portrush RNLI


Best of wishes from TMS to John Lynn on his one man sailing trip from Portrush to Prt Ellen in aid of Portrush Lifeboat Station RNLI. 

"John's story

"Thanks for taking the time to visit my JustGiving page.

"I am sailing from Portrush, Northern Ireland to Port Ellen, Islay, Scotland in my one man laser sailing dinghy in aid of Portrush Lifeboat Station/RNLI. It is distance of 32 nautical miles and should take an estimated 8-12 hours to complete. I am undertaking this challenge in memory of my father Robert Lynn who windsurfed from Portrush to Islay in 1984 and I hope to complete this challenge this Spring.

"Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. 

"So please dig deep and support the RNLI. Thank you, John"

Visit John's Just Giving page now to show your support.  http://www.justgiving.com/John-Lynn1
 

2 comments:

  1. i am reading your post from ONE year and finally I want to know that can I have your quality Marine repairs services in dubai?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is really cool when challenges and tasks are done in memory of someone. It can also help raise awareness for something that does not get the lime light like other things do. It is really good to see when a business does something charitable and can help out the community. I have seen people run for charity so why not sail for a good cause?
    http://www.midcoastmarine.com.au

    ReplyDelete